http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/peekaboosantabannercopy.jpg

Tuesday, October 13, 2009


I have mixed feelings on Katelyn getting so big. She loves preschool and has made many friends. She is learning to share and know her letters and shapes. She is doing really well, it's hard for me to send her off to school everyday...she's my baby :) She also hates to wake up and get ready in the morning. She eats breakfast with her eyes closed and is usually grumpy until we get to the classroom and she sees her friends. She is so funny it takes her about an hour total to get up and going....eat...cartoons....sit....hair...teeth...whining...lol it takes FOREVER! I can't imagine where she gets that from..hmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Baby Girl!

Me and My Baby Girl!
We went to Disneyland in May and had a blast! Katelyn wanted this pirate hat so we got it and had them put her name on the back..she loved it!

Followers

About Me

Our family is growing by the day....Katelyn is 4 years old and full of life! I am currently pregnant with our twins that should arrive in January 2010!

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones